All gifts made to Salem Fields Community Church are tax-deductible. You may access, download and print your current Giving Statement at any time by logging into Planning Center Giving.
If you gave to SFCC in January and/or February of 2018, please email your full name, address and phone number to email@example.com requesting a PDF statement for these two months. SFCC changed giving platforms in early 2018 and current online records are only available starting in March 2018.
If you are unable to access Planning Center Giving, then you may also request your Giving Statement be emailed or mailed to you by contacting the SFCC office at 540.786.6212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why We Give
Giving is a foundational part of Salem Fields Community Church. It’s not just about paying the bills or even just about money. Giving is about putting God first and honoring Him with not just what you have but who you are. Generous giving can come in the form of finances, time, and talents.
Text to Give
Ways to Give
there are several ways you can make a financial gift to SFCC:
- GIve through the Salem Fields Mobile App
- Give during a weekend worship venue during the designated time of giving during any service.
- Give by Debit or Check Card at the Giving Kiosks located in the Main Lobby.
- Send your check or money order by mail to 11120 Gordon Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 or drop it off at the Giving Kiosks in the Main Lobby.
- Make a recurring gift through Automated Bank Debit Enrollment (ABDE). Download the PDF Form, fill it out and return to SFCC to begin automated giving.
- Give by issuing stocks or securities through SFCC’s brokerage firm: A.G. Edwards.
- Give online now using Pay Pal.
- Text the amount you wish to give (example: $100) to 84321. You will receive a one-time reply containing a link to give to SFCC.
Please be aware that msg & data rates may apply. For help reply HELP or STOP to cancel.